I was working at a disaster relief center in Bayou La Batre when a friend asked me to tell him a story. So off the top of my head I began to formulate one. Half way through, someone asked me if I had ever written a book. I said no. I have allways loved to write stories, but never could finish them or write enough to have a book. But I decided this time I would. I teamed up with a friend back home and we got to work. We decided he would be the one to form the skeleton and I would add the body. He wanted to do a scifi story ( my least favorite), but i aggreed to do it. It would give me a challenge, and when i thought about it more, scifi is proabably the easiest to write. There is just so much to work with. So I worked and worked and i finished my first chapter ever! It was so exciting! now I am polishing and refining it. I will post it as soon as I can.
Dylan
Dylan
No comments:
Post a Comment